With Euro 2012 happening in June and the Olympics later in the summer, Father’s Day could be easily missed this year. It falls on 17 June, the date when lucky dads up and down the country will be unwrapping new pairs of socks and enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner cooked by their nearest and dearest.
And although we might be biased, we reckon the luckiest dads of all will be unwrapping one of our tasty Father’s Day treats. From tea and coffee to something stronger, we have a wide range to suit every dad’s taste … and to fit almost every budget too. How about these?
- The Premium Beer Box does pretty much what it says on the label, and for a lot of dads we know it’s hard to see how you could go wrong with this. With three premium lagers from Italy, Peru and the Czech Republic, dad will also find a carefully-chosen selection of cake, snacks and treats.
- Keep things simple and classy with this medal-winning Australian Merlot, which comes in a luxurious, reusable faux-leather case and a waiter’s friend, the timeless corkscrew and bottle-opener that makes light work of even the most stubborn corks. Delicious!
- If you want to steer away from food and drink, this elegant executive tie tidy is a great way to say ‘dad, it’s time to update your wardrobe’ with tact. The matching tie and handkerchief set adds a touch of flair to almost any suit. There’s hair and body wash, moisturiser, muscle soak and muscle rub too.
- There are a couple of options for spirit lovers – no matter whether they prefer whisky or whiskey. For the former, check out our Wonderful Whisky Hamper. For the latter, the Jack Daniel’s Hamper is bound to put a big smile on dad’s face.
That’s only a taste of what we have to offer, but it’s easy to check out all our options (including cigars, cheese and coffee) on our website. We’re confident we have the perfect Father’s Day gift – no matter what your dad’s into.
Father’s Day Competition:
We’re giving away 3 x Premium Beer Box hampers to three lucky winners in June!
To enter: Just tell us about the funniest/ most original Fathers Day gift you’ve ever given (or received!)
Simply post your comment below and the three best entries will each win this lovely beer gift to be delivered anywhere in the UK. The closing date is 31 May and we’ll announce the lucky winners here shortly after!
- Lyndsey Brett on May 8, 2012 at 6:42 pm
- gordon on May 10, 2012 at 3:55 am
- Trish on May 10, 2012 at 8:20 am
We will be in touch shortly – please check your email!