Lovers of luxury biscuits and indulgent chocolates won't find a better hamper than this at Christmas. From reliable classics like rich shortbread and Belgian chocolates, through to the raisin & cocoa cookies and perfectly-sized chocolate peanuts, the whole family will dip in to these mouth-watering treats with gusto. What's more, once you've polished off the contents, you can reuse the lovely whitewash wicker basket over and over again.
Full basket contents:
- Baronie White & Milk Chocolate Sticks with Mocha Coffee Filling 75g
- Elizabeth Shaw Raisin & Cocoa Biscuits 140g
- Cranberry Burst Flapjack 120g
- Alice McPhersons Butter Shortbread 75g
- Walkers Milk, White & Dark Classics 120g
- Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Cornet Truffles 50g
- Buchanan's Chocolate Russian Caramels 100g AWARD WINNER
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Cookies in Hessian Bag 100g
- Honey & Sesame Biscuits 100g
- Milk Chocolate Coated Peanuts 150g
- PRESENTED IN A GORGEOUS WHITEWASH WICKER BASKET WITH HANDLE
- BASKET DIMENSIONS: 36 x 22 x 34cm (W x D x H)
- ELEGANTLY GIFT WRAPPED WITH LUXURY RIBBON
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I specify a delivery date in December?
Please note that due to the time of year exact delivery dates cannot be guaranteed in December... however we'll always try to deliver as close to your chosen date as possible.
For all deliveries in December please note:
- Deliveries may take place a few days either side of your chosen date in December.
- You'll be emailed your tracking number on the day of dispatch, so you can track your order online.
- All orders placed before our cutoff date are guaranteed* to arrive in time for Christmas!
* Christmas Guarantee: There will be a delivery attempt made to the recipient address in time for Christmas. If this doesn't happen we'll refund your delivery charges - no questions asked.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£11.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
Reviews for FESTIVE CHOCS & COOKIES
"Arrived on designated date and looks simply wonderful.
Great service, many thanks"J Mcleod, UK14/11/12
I ordered a hamper for Christmas, for our builder who built an extension on our house this year. We wanted to get him something special. I just want to say a huge big 'THANK YOU' for the excellent and beautifully presented hamper- Festive treats he received Friday. Bob was blown away!!!
Communication on delivery times etc was also brilliant throughout. I am always one to praise and you deserve it. Thank you again. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all"Racheal HigginsUK
"Just a quick note to say thankyou very much...
The hamper was on time and a perfect gift for my mother.
We are very pleased with this service and will be recommendingto our friends ..
merry christmas"Tony MorrisMayo, Ireland