Lovers of luxury biscuits and indulgent chocolates won't find a better hamper than this at Christmas. From reliable classics like rich shortbread and Belgian chocolates, through to the hazelnut cookies and perfectly-sized chocolate almonds, the whole family will dip in to these mouth-watering treats with gusto. What's more, once you've polished off the contents, you can reuse the lovely whitewash wicker basket over and over again.
Full basket contents:
- Baronie White & Milk Chocolate Sticks with Mocha Coffee Filling 75g
- Borders Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies 150g
- Cranberry Burst Flapjack 120g
- Alice McPhersons Butter Shortbread 75g
- Walkers Milk, White & Dark Classics 120g
- Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Cornet Truffles 50g
- Buchanan's Chocolate Russian Caramels 100g AWARD WINNER
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Cookies in Hessian Bag 100g
- Honey & Sesame Biscuits 100g
- Milk Chocolate Coated Almonds 150g
- PRESENTED IN A GORGEOUS WHITEWASH WICKER BASKET WITH HANDLE
- BASKET DIMENSIONS: 36 x 22 x 34cm (W x D x H)
- ELEGANTLY GIFT WRAPPED WITH LUXURY RIBBON
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I specify a delivery date in December?
Please note that due to the time of year exact delivery dates cannot be guaranteed in December... however we'll always try to deliver as close to your chosen date as possible.
For all deliveries in December please note:
- Deliveries may take place a few days either side of your chosen date in December.
- You'll be emailed your tracking number on the day of dispatch, so you can track your order online.
- All orders placed before our cutoff date are guaranteed* to arrive in time for Christmas!
* Christmas Guarantee: There will be a delivery attempt made to the recipient address in time for Christmas. If this doesn't happen we'll refund your delivery charges - no questions asked.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home?
If no one is home, the carrier will attempt to deliver to a neighbour. If this isnt possible they will try again the next working day. A calling card will be left in both cases. You will also be sent a tracking email so you can track your order online.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£14.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£12.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
Reviews for FESTIVE CHOCS & COOKIES
"Arrived on designated date and looks simply wonderful
Great service, many thanks"J Mcleod, UK14/11/12
I ordered a hamper for Christmas, for our builder who built an extension on our house this year. We wanted to get him something special. I just want to say a huge big 'THANK YOU' for the excellent and beautifully presented hamper-'Festive treats'
he received Friday. Bob was blown away!!!
Communication on delivery times etc was also brilliant throughout. I am always one to praise and you deserve it. Thank you again. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all"Racheal HigginsUK
"Just a quick note to say thankyou very much...
The hamper was on time and a perfect gift
for my mother.
We are very pleased with this service and will be recommending to our friends ..
merry christmas"Tony MorrisMayo, Ireland