Featuring 21 items in total (including 9 award winning treats) this immense gift tower contains something for everyone. The three large, deep gift boxes have gorgeous print patterns and will make perfect keepsake or storage boxes afterwards. The centrepiece is the light bodied Beaujolais; bursting with ripe, juicy raspberry and fruit flavours - it will go perfectly with the olive breadsticks, gold medal oatcakes and farmhouse pâté. And among the huge list of premium goodies you'll also love the cumin & coriander olives, caramel & sea salt fudge, whiskey-infused mustard, chocolate caramels, nuts, fudge, popcorn, shortbread, jam and fruit cake.
Tower Height: 43cm
Box sizes - Large: 35 x 25 x 15cm, Medium: 30 x 21 x 14cm, Small: 25 x 18 x 13cm
- Louis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages Combe aux Jacques 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Baronie Italian Orange Chocolate Sticks 75g
- Olive & Sesame Savoury Mini Breadsticks 100g
- Cottage Delight Farmhouse Pâté 90g
- Alice McPhersons Butter Shortbread 150g
- Olives Et Al Cumin & Coriander Olives 150g AWARD WINNER
- New English Teas Pure Camomile Tea x 10 Envelopes
- Perthshire Oatcakes Cocktail Oatcakes 150g AWARD WINNER
- Edinburgh Preserves Honey & Whisky Mustard 175g
- Joe & Sephs Double Salted Caramel 80g AWARD WINNER
- Cottage Delight Three Fruit Marmalade with Scotch Whisky 113g AWARD WINNER
- Chocolaterie Diane Milk Chocolate Truffles 150g
- Baronie Belgian Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Praline Pieces 100g
- Baronie Belgian Cherry Chocolate Pieces 100g
- Honey Roast Peanuts 130g
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa 100g AWARD WINNER
- Cottage Delight The Cheese Maker's Pickle 115g AWARD WINNER
- Cottage Delight Strawberry Extra Jam 340g AWARD WINNER
- White Chocolate & Strawberry Cookies 100g
- Family Sized Fruit Cake 500g
- Buttermilk Caramel & Sea Salt Crumbly Fudge 150g AWARD WINNER
- TOWER HEIGHT: 43cm
- BOX SIZES - Large: 35 x 25 x 15cm, Medium: 30 x 21 x 14cm, Small: 25 x 18 x 13cm
- PRESENTED IN THREE BEAUTIFUL REUSABLE STORAGE BOXES
- GIFT WRAPPED WITH RIBBON
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I choose a delivery date?
Yes you can choose your preferred delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control. Deliveries are made between 8.00am and 5.30pm, Mon-Fri. Deliveries to Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Ireland (Northern & Republic) and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home?
If no one is home, the carrier will attempt to deliver to a neighbour. If this isnt possible they will try again the next working day. A calling card will be left in both cases. You will also be sent a tracking email so you can track your order online.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£14.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£12.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
There are currently no reviews for DELUXE WINE & FOOD TOWER