Hampergifts Terms & Conditions
Any use of the Hampergifts.co.uk website is subject to the user agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions.
These conditions shall apply to all online transactions between Hampergifts.co.uk ("Hampergifts") and any person, firm or company ("the Purchaser") placing an order online with Hampergifts for the supply of any goods ("the Goods"). Hampergifts, by accepting any order for Goods from the Purchaser, agrees to sell and the Purchaser agrees to purchase such Goods at the price stated on Hampergifts website and on the sole basis of the terms and conditions of Hampergifts stated herein.
Hampergifts is a UK based Limited company and we operate from our registered address below:
Unit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre
Registered in England No. 05194438
VAT No: GB 859089177
Web prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs. In the event that an incorrect price is displayed on our website, Hampergifts reserves the right to abstain from fulfilling the order at that price. The customer will be notified by email and given the choice to proceed with the order.
All transactions are processed by WorldPay and credit/debit card payments can be made using Visa, Mastercard, JCB and Maestro.
3. Website Security & Accreditation
Hampergifts provides a 100% secure payment system. All transactions are processed by WorldPay. Pperating in over 40 countries WorldPay are one of the largest payment service providers globally, with millions of online payments every day. From our site, payments are submitted online using protocol 256 bit SSL (Symantec EV SSL Certificate), the strongest commercially available level of encryption. Your private data will be encrypted at all times whilst in transit over the Internet. You can tell a page is secure when 'https' appears in front of 'www.hampergifts.co.uk' in your browser's address window. For added security, we do not store your credit card details.
Symantec EV SSL CertificateThe Hampergifts website has been authenticated and is scanned daily by Norton - the most recognized trust mark on the Internet. To verify our Norton accreditation, click the logo below:
At Hampergifts we invest time and effort into ensuring the highest level of transactional security possible on all credit card orders. To support our already high levels of fraud screening we have implemented VBV (Verified by Visa). This is very similar in operation to the Chip and Pin process that you find in most high street retailers. If your VISA card has been enrolled on to the VBV program you will need to complete a form from your issuing bank in the payment pages of WorldPay. To see how this form will appear, and for any other information, please visit the Verified by Visa website.
- Multiple addresses?
- Where do you deliver?
- Can I choose a delivery date?
- Deliveries to Scotland, Ireland & UK Islands
- What time will my order arrive?
- What if the recipient is not home?
- Do you offer a next day service?
- Can you deliver on a weekend?
- Delivery to Hospitals, Hotels, Businesses & Universities
- Order tracking
- How much is delivery?
- Christmas Deliveries
Yes, you can order to multiple addresses and checkout in one transaction.
Simply add the hampers you require to your basket and follow the checkout process. You can add multiple delivery addresses, type individual gift messages and choose delivery dates for each gift!
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland.
Please also note that we are unable to deliver to the following:
- Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey)
- PO Box addresses
- BFPO addresses
Yes you can choose your preferred delivery date* from our calendar during checkout. We don't charge extra for the named day service. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control.
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
All deliveries require a signature, so where possible please choose an address where someone can sign for the parcel.
If the recipient is not home the driver will leave a calling card and either:-
- Leave the parcel with a neighbour.
- Leave the parcel at the nearest local Post Office, where it can be collected during the next 14 days.
- If either of the above options are not possible, the driver will attempt redelivery the next working day.
* Please note that the carrier undertakes to deliver to the Address specified on the consignment, not to a Recipient. Please ensure all address details (including house number and post code) are entered correctly.
Any delivery problems and redirections arising from incorrect address information will have to be charged for.
If the parcel is taken to a local post office / depot and not collected by the addressee, then after 10 days it is returned to Hampergifts by the carrier who will charge Hampergifts a 'return to sender' fee, the same as the original delivery charge. Thereafter, the Purchaser will incur redelivery charges to resend the Goods. If the Purchaser wishes to cancel the order at this point, Hampergifts can refund the full value of the Goods only, minus any delivery charges incurred to date. The Purchaser will also be charged for any items which have become unsuitable for sale and needs replacing (perishable items).
- If you place your order before 1pm it may be possible to deliver the next working day (UK mainland), at no extra charge.
- Please note this is dependant on stock and cannot be guaranteed - we'll always try our best for you though.
- Please contact us ahead of time to check if this is possible
Regretfully we cannot deliver on a weekend, or a Bank Holiday.
Before placing your order please contact the establishment to check their delivery policy. Our carrier can only be responsible for delivering up to a goods-in or reception point, and it may not be possible for the recipient to sign for parcels themselves. Once signed for, it will be the responsibility of the establishment to ensure that the gift is passed on to the recipient in a timely manner.
* Customers can track deliveries online and should notify us immediately of any issues so that we can try to resolve these without delay.
- Your tracking details will be emailed within 48 hours of dispatch.
- If your tracking email doesn't arrive please let us know. (Tracking emails can sometimes get caught in your spam/junk folders so please do check carefully)
- Please note that the carrier undertakes to deliver to the address specified on the Consignment, not to a Recipient.
- Please also note that this is not a guaranteeed service and delays can occasionally occur which are beyond our control.
See table below for delivery prices. Delivery is charged per parcel as below and ll hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service. All prices inclusive of VAT, and include full insurance in the unlikely event of loss/damages.
Note: We may be able to offer discounted delivery charges for large orders delivered in bulk (E.g. 20 units or more) please get in touch for more info
|Price Per Parcel||Quickest Delivery||Named Day Service?|
|UK Mainland||£6.95||2 working days|
Need it quicker?
|Yes: Choose your delivery date from the calendar at checkout|
Deliveries to these postcodes can take an extra 1-2 days to arrive:
|£6.95||3-4 working days||No: Please allow an extra 1-2 working days from your chosen date|
Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Islands
|£6.95||3-4 working days||No: Please allow an extra 1-2 working days from your chosen date|
|Northern Ireland||£12.00||3-4 working days||No: Please allow an extra 1 working day from your chosen date|
|Republic of Ireland||£12.00||3 working days||No: Please allow an extra 1 working day from your chosen date|
Please note that due to the time of year exact delivery dates cannot be guaranteed in December. However we will always try to deliver as close to your chosen date as possible.
- Deliveries may take place a few days either side of your chosen date in December.
- You'll be emailed your tracking details within 48hrs of dispatch, so you can track your order online.
- All orders placed before our cutoff date (currently 18th Dec) are guaranteed* to arrive in time for Christmas!
* Christmas Guarantee: There will be a delivery attempt made to the recipient address in time for Christmas. If this doesn't happen we'll refund your delivery charges - no questions asked.
What if the recipient is not home?
If the recipient is not home the driver will post a calling-card and leave the parcel with a neighbour or at the local Post Office or pickup point for collection. If these are not possible they'll attempt re-delivery the next working day.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases and the service we provide and we offer a full "no questions" refund if you are not satisfied 100%. In accordance with the UK Online Selling Directive you have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to 7 working days starting the day after delivery.
Please note that the customer must bear the cost of returning the goods to us.
i) RETURN (if an order has already been delivered)
To return an item:
- Please contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org - and let us know you would like to cancel and return your order.
- Please return the goods to the address below, and include a printout of your invoice or your order number.
Unit 3, Spring Valley Business Centre
- On receipt of the goods, we will refund the value of the order in full. You will receive an email confirming your refund within two days of us receiving the return.
If the goods are faulty in any way we offer a free returns service, and are happy to offer either a replacement or refund. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
ii) CANCELLATION (if an order has yet to dispatch)
You can cancel an order up to two working days before the requested delivery date. After this we may have already dispatched your gift.
For Christmas orders with delivery dates in December we will require a longer notice period of up to 10 working days.
If we receive notice of your cancellation later than the above, it may be too late to halt the delivery. To cancel your order if the goods have already been dispatched, please notify our customer services team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will instruct you on the next steps.
In the unlikely event of damaged goods the Purchaser should contact Hampergifts within 3 days of receipt of the Goods. Hampergifts will replace or refund the items concerned.
The Purchaser should inform Hampergifts immediately of any issues, either by telephone: 01727 895 900 or email: email@example.com. We will investigate any issues as soon as they are brought to our notice and we endeavour to respond to all email enquiries within one working day. Our opening hours can be found here.
While we always endeavour to keep photography and descriptions as accurate as possible, Hampergifts reserves the right to substitute any items included in hampers for items of equal or greater value if those listed in the descriptions are out of stock or unavailable at the time of ordering. Hamper contents can vary slightly from the image displayed so please see the product descriptions for full listings. Glasses, utensils, decorations and other props shown in photographs are not included in the gift unless specifically listed.
No persons under 18 years of age may place an order or receive Goods from Hampergifts if the Goods contain alcohol.
Hampergifts will exercise every reasonable effort to meet the requested delivery date. Hampergifts shall not, however, be liable for any loss or damage due to delays or failure to ship resulting from any cause beyond its reasonable control, such as, but not limited to, compliance with laws or regulations, acts of God, acts or omissions of the Purchaser, acts of civil or military authority, judicial action, defaults of sub-contractors or suppliers, labour disputes, failure or delays in transportation, embargoes, wars or riots.
At Hampergifts we are committed to the highest privacy standards. This section provides detailed information on when and why we collect your personal information and how we use it. All information is stored securely, collected lawfully and in accordance with the GDPR regulations which came into force on 25th May 2018. We will only collect data that is necessary for us to process your order and deliver the best possible service.
Collection of personal information and how we use it
Hampergifts processes the following personal information when you place an order with us:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Recipient's name (if provided)
- Recipient's address (if provided)
- Recipient's phone (if provided)
Your consent to process personal data.
We require your personal information to process any orders that you make by using our website. If we don't collect this data during checkout, we won't be able to fulfil your order and comply with our legal obligations.
We rely on your consent for direct marketing communications. Newsletter subscription is optional at the time of account creation and you can opt-in or opt-out at any time. Your Newsletter subscriptions can be fully managed via the "My Account" section of the website. Additionally you can use the "Unsubscribe" link included in every mailing to permanently remove yourself from the mailing list. You can also call us on 01727 895 900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be removed from our mailing list.
What are your rights under data protection laws?
At Hampergifts we believe it is important that you are aware of your rights and know how to exercise them. You have the right to delete your account and all associated data at any time. You can request this by clicking on the "Delete Account" button within the "My Account" section of the website. Requests to delete an account will be processed quickly, usually within 1-2 working days. Your rights also include:
- The right to access and edit your personal data held by us.
- The right to be informed about how we use your personal data.
- The right to request that we delete or anonymise your personal data.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages - this can be done via your online account, by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any marketing email or by contacting our customer support team.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Do we share your personal information with other third parties?
We will never sell or rent your personal data to other organisations for any reason. And we never share your personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes.
Any third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. In the process of fulfilling your order or marketing requests we therefore pass your data onto the following parties:
- Payment Service providor - the payment gateway will require your name and billing address to process your card transation.
- Marketing Distribution Companies - we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services. If you have opted into our mailing list we may also periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- Delivery Companies - we pass your information onto our delivery companies so that they can deliver your parcel and also provide you with delivery notification emails and SMS alerts (if you choose to receive them).
How long do we keep your personal data ?
We retain your information for as long as reasonably necessary to provide our products and services and to maintain records to satisfy tax and other legal requirements. Your personal data will therefore be kept securely or deleted upon request.
Some Cookies on this site are essential to the online ordering process and you will not be able to place an order without them. Other Cookies are used to collect information about browsing and buying behaviour to improve our site quality and the online shopping experience for our customers. These cookies cannot identify individuals and collect information anonymously.
What Cookies are set by Hampergifts.co.uk?
|Essential site Cookie|| CFID|
|These are essential site-wide Cookies used for the online shopping functionality. You cannot make an online purchase with these disabled. These Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.|
|Google Analytics|| _ga|
|These Cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The Cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
|Microsoft Bing|| _uetsid|
|These Cookies track which customers are directed here from Microsoft Bing paid-for search links.|
|Affiliate Window||_aw_m_2484||This Cookie is used to track which customers are directed here from affiliate websites.|
|Crazy Egg||is_returning||This Cookie is used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The Cookies collect information anonymously.|
What other Cookies are used on this site?
In addition to the Cookies above, which are set by us at www.hampergifts.co.uk, other third party Cookies may be set on some pages of our site to enhance user experience, such as 'sharing' a product on Facebook or Twitter.
There are currently Cookies set by:
- Google +1
All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this site are the copyright of Hampergifts. As a visitor to the Hampergifts website you are licensed to copy electronically or to print portions of this site for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Hampergifts prior written consent is strictly prohibited.