The perfect luxury gift to indulge someone special. With an ideal mix of sweet and savoury treats, it offers something for everyone and celebrates every occasion. Make a toast with the famous Lanson Black Label Champagne whilst nibbling on rich Belgian chocolates. Or have afternoon tea with rosemary crackers, pâté and stuffed vine leaves. The indulgences don’t stop there either – share out the creamy Sicilian butter cookies, perk up your palate with fiery Cajun spiced nuts or give your taste buds a treat with melt-in-the-mouth Belgian mint sticks. Beautifully presented in a wicker basket and hand-tied with a flourish of ribbon, this is an ideal gift for friends, family or clients.
- Lanson Black Label Champagne 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Chocolaterie Diane Belgian White Chocolates Truffles 150g
- Cottage Delight Scallop & Parsley Pâté 90g
- Olives Et Al Bayou Nuts Kiln Roasted with Cajun Spices 60g AWARD WINNER
- Odysea Stuffed Vine Leaves 340g
- Cottage Delight Italian Dipping Crackers with Rosemary 170g
- Baronie Dark Chocolate Mint Sticks with Pure Peppermint Filling 75g
- Sicilian Lemon Butter Cookies 100g
- Belgian Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Praline Pieces 100g
- Edinburgh Preserves Wholegrain Mustard 100g
- New English Teas English Afternoon Tea x 10 Envelopes
- PRESENTED IN A HAND MADE WICKER BASKET
- FREE BABY 'HAMPERGIFTS' TEDDY BEAR!
- GIFT WRAPPED BY HAND WITH RIBBON
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I choose a delivery date?
Yes you can choose your preferred delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control. Deliveries are made between 8.00am and 5.30pm, Mon-Fri. Deliveries to Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Ireland (Northern & Republic) and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£11.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
Reviews for CHAMPAGNE & GOURMET FOOD
"The hampers look fantastic. I now realise the excitement our clients must have when they receive a hamper. It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with you over the last year and we look forward to sending more business your way in the future. Many thanks"MarkUK
Thank you for a super service. My cousin was thrilled with her Champagne hamper. Having been very dissappointed with Waitrose Direct I shall certainly be using you again."Lesley HeadeNorfolk, UK