Always one of our most popular Christmas hampers, this charming gift is crammed with Xmas delights. Including a Brandy Christmas Pudding, After Dinner Mints, a box of mouth-watering Mince Pies, a mini pot of Acacia Honey and a whole lot more. Arriving beautifully gift wrapped with festive green ribbon, this is an ideal yuletide gift for relatives, staff or colleagues.
- Traditional Brandy Christmas Pudding 130g
- Box of Christmas Mince Pie Bakes 250g
- Dark Chocolate After Dinner Mints 150g
- Baronie Belgian Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Praline Pieces 100g
- Zentis Dark Chocolate Coated Marzipan Loaf 100g
- The Wooden Spoon Acacia Honey 42g
- White Chocolate Chunks 150g
- BASKET DIMENSIONS: 33 x 21 x 7cm
- PRESENTED IN A HAND MADE SEAGRASS & WOODEN BASKET
- GIFT WRAPPED WITH RIBBON BY HAND
Can I specify a delivery date in December?
Please note that due to the time of year exact delivery dates cannot be guaranteed in December... however we'll always try to deliver as close to your chosen date as possible.
For all deliveries in December please note:
- Deliveries may take place a few days either side of your chosen date in December.
- You'll be emailed your tracking number on the day of dispatch, so you can track your order online.
- All orders placed before our cutoff date are guaranteed* to arrive in time for Christmas!
* Christmas Guarantee: There will be a delivery attempt made to the recipient address in time for Christmas. If this doesn't happen we'll refund your delivery charges - no questions asked.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£11.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
Reviews for CHRISTMAS SURPRISE
"Thank you once again for a very pleasant shopping experience. The item, as always, is first class, as was the service. I will certainly use you again, and recommend you to others."A Hughes20/12/2013
"My Christmas Surprise hamper arrived safely am today. You have exceeded my expectations in just about every way.
Your web site is one of the easiest to navigate, exceptional quality, which extends into the product. The hamper looks jolly good value for money and will make a superb gift for my partners son and his wife. The teddy will be for their little girl.
Thanks also for the "Tracking" system, which I think is a valuable tool for us customers.
Well done all round and thank you."Rob Walden-WoodsUK, 27/11/13
"Just to let you know that the hampers have all arrived safely and they look really lovely. Thanks so much and I look forward to working with you again in the future.
With best wishes"H WinterUK
"I recently ordered two hampers for friends christmas gifts, and I would like to say how lovely they were. Your packaging and finishing touches knock spots off other hamper companies I have used in the past, and the prices are very reasonable. I am sure my friends will be as delighted with them as I was. I will definately be keeping your details for next year.
Thank you"Debbie MooreChelmsford, UK
"I have to say the picture on your web site does not do justice to the hampers, they are wonderful."Mike O'MearaCommunity Leader, Emmaus South Lambeth