This elegant basket will impress from the moment you set eyes on it. But it's when you taste what's inside that you realise just how special it is. Nibble on luxurious cinnamon chocolates, glaze your cold cuts with the honey & whisky mustard, tuck into the beautiful apricots in syrup or even spice up your cooking with some freshly grated nutmeg. Oh - and don't forget to try the medal-winning garlic olives, large Christmas fruit cake and gorgeous brandy pudding. It wouldn't be Christmas without it.
Full hamper contents:
- Olives Et Al Rosemary & Garlic Olives 150gAWARD WINNER
- Traditional Brandy Christmas Pudding 130g
- Christmas Spices - Nutmegs with Mini Grater in Box
- Chocolaterie Diane Cinnamon Crunch 150g
- Edinburgh Preserves Honey & Whisky Mustard 175g
- Apricots in Syrup 200g
- Milk Chocolate Discs 150g
- Cairnsmhor Parmesan & Pepper Oatcakes 150g AWARD WINNER
- Cherry & Coconut Flapjack 120g
- Italian Orange Chocolate Sticks 75g
- Chunky Apricot Flapjack 120g
- White Chocolate & Strawberry Cookies in Hessian Bag 100g
- Butter Shortbread Disc 75g
- Large Christmas Fruit Cake 500g
- Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Co. Fresh Ground Breakfast Coffee 56g
- Chocolate Coffee Cremes 100g
- PRESENTED IN A HAND MADE SEAGRASS & WOOD BASKET
- BASKET DIMENSIONS: 40 x 32 x 9cm
- GIFT WRAPPED WITH FESTIVE RIBBON
Can I specify a delivery date in December?
Please note that due to the time of year exact delivery dates cannot be guaranteed in December... however we'll always try to deliver as close to your chosen date as possible.
For all deliveries in December please note:
- Deliveries may take place a few days either side of your chosen date in December.
- You'll be emailed your tracking number on the day of dispatch, so you can track your order online.
- All orders placed before our cutoff date are guaranteed* to arrive in time for Christmas!
* Christmas Guarantee: There will be a delivery attempt made to the recipient address in time for Christmas. If this doesn't happen we'll refund your delivery charges - no questions asked.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home?
If no one is home, the carrier will attempt to deliver to a neighbour. If this isnt possible they will try again the next working day. A calling card will be left in both cases. You will also be sent a tracking email so you can track your order online.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£14.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£12.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
Reviews for CHRISTMAS JOY FOOD HAMPER
"Hello all at Hampergifts
I want to sincerely thank you for the hamper that I organised for my son and daughter in law, to be delivered to their home in Kingston upon Thames on 13th December
It arrived on the date I requested and they were absolutely thrilled. I am going to be your greatest advertiser!
A merry Christmas to you all, and thanks once again"Adrienne, New Zealand23/12/13
What fabulous hampers. Everyone has commented on the nice assortment of goodies and being able to keep the basket afterwards is a bonus!
From initial query to collection, it was a trouble free experience which I will definitely repeat next year. I would like to wish you a Happy Christmas and all the very best of success."Helen CoetzeeTISSL Ltd