This beautiful Christmas hamper includes a memorable combination of delicious, tasty food, complemented by a bottle of deep red, award-winning Shiraz from Australia.
The lucky recipient of this hamper is bound to be seduced by the unusual yoghurt coated nuts and sumptuous Belgian chocolates. They'll also enjoy the fiery wholegrain mustard and indulge in the moreish savoury olive biscuits. This hamper looks the part too, and arrives beautifully gift-wrapped with navy ribbon.
- Hardys Mill Cellars Shiraz, South-Eastern Australia, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Baronie Belgian Milk Chocolate Sticks 75g
- The Wooden Spoon Wholegrain Mustard & Spitfire Ale 39g
- White Chocolate Pieces 80g
- Yoghurt Coated Peanuts & Raisins 150g
- Hand Made Olive & Sesame Savoury Biscuits 100g
- Belgian Milky Crisp Truffles 100g
- BASKET DIMENSIONS: 33 x 21 x 7cm
- PRESENTED IN A HAND MADE SEAGRASS & WOOD BASKET
- GIFT WRAPPED WITH RIBBON
Can I specify a delivery date in December?
Please note that due to the time of year exact delivery dates cannot be guaranteed in December... however we'll always try to deliver as close to your chosen date as possible.
For all deliveries in December please note:
- Deliveries may take place a few days either side of your chosen date in December.
- You'll be emailed your tracking number on the day of dispatch, so you can track your order online.
- All orders placed before our cutoff date are guaranteed* to arrive in time for Christmas!
* Christmas Guarantee: There will be a delivery attempt made to the recipient address in time for Christmas. If this doesn't happen we'll refund your delivery charges - no questions asked.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home?
If no one is home, the carrier will attempt to deliver to a neighbour. If this isnt possible they will try again the next working day. A calling card will be left in both cases. You will also be sent a tracking email so you can track your order online.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
United Kingdom (Mainland):
£6.95 per gift
Quickest Delivery - 2 working days
Republic of Ireland:
£14.00 per gift
Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days
£12.00 per gift
Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days
Read more about delivery here ››
Reviews for THE CHRISTMAS CAROL
"I have just finished tracking the last of the hampers and according to ParcelForce they have ALL reached their destinations. You coordinated and sent 72 hampers for us and I would like to thank you for all your help and support in organising this and the very efficient service you provide – well done!! If this job is delegated to me next year, then I’ll definitely be coming back to you. Please pass on our thanks to the whole team.
Have a wonderful Christmas and well deserved break!
Once again a huge thank you - you have been brilliant :)"
L Benamri, GB TaxFree
"Just want to say a big thank you for the excellent service we have received from Hampergifts, our customers have been very impressed. I will certainly be using you again next year. I will also keep you in mind for any personal purchases. Kind Regards"
"Hi, I have just ordered a hamper for a Christmas gift and I wanted to let you know that your site is one of the easiest to navigate and has some of the loveliest hampers I have come across on line! Thank you for making this purchase so easy and enjoyable!
Have a great day!"
South Perth, Australia