A huge collection of fine food and drink, beautifully presented in a timeless wicker hamper.To drink, this extravagant hamper features Taittinger Champagne, Ruby Reserve Port and trio fine Wines. The deep basket contains a pair of award-winning cheeses, farmhouse pâté, fruits in syrup, chocolates, preserves, olives, biscuits and a huge amount more.The Royal is a great choice for a corporate gift as well as making an excellent luxury family hamper.
Perishables: Blue Stilton & Waxed Cheese Truckle
Please note: The Stilton will have a max. shelf life of 3 weeks from delivery date (and min.7 days from delivery date).
- Taittinger Brut Réserve NV Champagne 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Ramos Pinto Collector Ruby Reserve Port 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Torres Coronas Tempranillo Catalunya, Spain AWARD WINNER
- Maschio Dei Cavalieri Prosecco di Valdobbiadene, Italy 75cl
- Kleine Zalze Bush Vines Chenin Blanc, South Africa, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Snowdonia Red Leicester with Chillies & Crushed Pepper - Waxed Truckle 200g AWARD WINNER
- Cropwell Bishop Finest Blue Stilton Wedge 150g AWARD WINNER
- Italian Orange Chocolate Sticks 75g
- Aged Corinthian Vinegar 250ml
- Olives Et Al Basil & Garlic Olives 100g AWARD WINNER
- Triple Chocolate Cookies 100g
- Cottage Delight Old English Chutney with Cider 105g AWARD WINNER
- Cottage Delight Farmhouse Pâté 90g
- The Wooden Spoon Plum, Pear & Apple Jam 113g AWARD WINNER
- Edinburgh Preserves Rosemary Savoury Biscuits 150g
- Rich Fruit Cake 150g
- Edinburgh Preserves Wholegrain Mustard 100g
- Baronie Dark Chocolate Mint Sticks with Pure Peppermint Filling 75g
- Captain Tiptoes Dry Roasted Peanuts 50g
- Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Co. Medium Roast Coffee 56g
- Lindt Excellence Orange Intense 100g
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa 100g AWARD WINNER
- Duc d'O Milk Belgian Chocolate Flaked Truffles 100g
- Borders Lemon Drizzle Melts 150g AWARD WINNER
- Apple and Apricots in Violet Syrup 200g
- Cottage Delight Three Fruit Marmalade with Scotch Whisky 113g AWARD WINNER
- Belgian Dark Orange Belgian Truffles 75g
- New English Teas 1869 English Tea x 10 Envelopes
- Baronie Belgian Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Praline Pieces 100g
- Continental Assorted Sugared Almonds 110g
- PRESENTED IN A STURDY LIDDED WICKER HAMPER WITH LEATHER STRAPS & HANDLE
- HAMPER SIZE: 46 x 36 x 30cm
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I choose a delivery date?
Yes you can choose a delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control. Please note that deliveries to parts of Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Ireland (Northern & Republic) and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes you can delivery to multiple addresses and checkout all in one transaction.
Can you deliver any quicker than the calendar date shown?
Next day delivery is usually possible if you contact us before midday.
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£14.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
- The personal touch: As a small family-run business - with 15 years experience - we truly care about every customer and we're always here to help you straightaway.
- 1000s of happy customers: We've got countless 5-star reviews, so you can trust your Hampergifts experience will be a great one too.
- Beautiful presentation: Every single hamper is carefully assembled and gift-wrapped by hand, so it's guaranteed to delight and impress.
- Award-winning contents: Instead of disappointing supermarket products, our gift hampers are filled with only the best artisan food and drink, including many Great Taste Award winners.
- Fast & worry-free UK delivery: Our reputable and trackable courier service will make sure your hamper arrives bang on time and in tip-top condition.
- Not just for friends & family: Our corporate hampers are the perfect way to reward your staff or clients, with bespoke options and discounts available for bulk orders.
- Order worldwide: No matter where you live, it's simple to send a hamper anywhere in the UK via our website