This sumptuous luxury wine & cheese hamper is perfectly suited for any occasion. A pair of classic award-winning cheeses are accompanied by an outstanding South African Merlot and a perfectly picked selection of other delights.Among the foods we've included some Gold Medal winning gems like a Spicy Mango & Ginger Chutney, a superb Cheese Maker's Pickle and the excellent Parmesan & Pepper Oatcakes.One of our most popular wine and cheese hampers - this is just the thing for corporate clients, friends or family.
- Kleine Zalze Merlot, Stellenbosch, South Africa, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Snowdonia Cheese Co. Black Bomber Extra Mature Cheddar Waxed Truckle 200g AWARD WINNER
- Snowdonia Red Leicester with Chillies & Crushed Pepper Waxed Truckle 200g AWARD WINNER
- Edinburgh Preserves Orange Marmalade 113g
- Cottage Delight Spicy Mango and Ginger Chutney 340g AWARD WINNER
- Cottage Delight The Cheese Maker's Pickle 115g AWARD WINNER
- Chocolaterie Diane Cinnamon Crunch 150g
- Edinburgh Preserves Rosemary Savoury Biscuits 150g
- Baronie Belgian Milk Chocolate Caramel Pralines 100g
- Perthshire Oatcakes Chilli Oatcakes 150g AWARD WINNER
- Alice McPhersons Petticoat Tails Luxury Shortbread 150g
- Olives Et Al Kiln Roasted Harissa Nuts tumbled with Spices 60g AWARD WINNER
- White & Milk Chocolate Sticks with Mocha Coffee Filling 75g
- PRESENTED IN A HAND MADE OVAL SEAGRASS & WOODEN BASKET
- ELEGANTLY GIFT WRAPPED WITH LUXURY RIBBON
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I choose a delivery date?
Yes you can choose your preferred delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control. Deliveries are made between 8.00am and 5.30pm, Mon-Fri. Deliveries to Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Ireland (Northern & Republic) and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£11.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
Reviews for WINE & CHEESE FEAST
"The hamper arrived on the date promised and as the recipient was not at home was taken to their local Post Office, very convenient. The contents were as described and in lovely packaging. Everybody was very happy. Will certainly use your company again.
Many thanks for a hassle free transaction"Louise CStaffordshire, 1/4/2014
"I recently ordered a cheese and wine hamper for my girlfriends birthday and i am so happy i found this site.
from ordering to changing delivery dates after initial order to receiving parcel on the morning of the day chosen this entire process was easy and completely stress free. the quality of the items in the hamper surpass expectation and it beggers belief how such quality can come at such a reasonable price.
i am absolutely delighted thank you very much for such fantastic service."D TraffordUK
"Just wanted to say thank you so much for the beautiful hamper that I ordered for christmas for my in-laws.
I really had no idea what to get for them and this seemed an excellent idea. They were absolutely thrilled with this gift, and were amazed at the amount of goodies it contained."Joanne LottNorthamptonshire UK