There's a feisty Chilean Merlot at the heart of this impressive sweet-themed Christmas hamper. And with plenty of other supremely tasty items to eat, drink and tuck into, you won't be able to resist removing the hand-tied red ribbon and getting stuck in. Try the chocolate coated brazils, the sweet strawberry jam or the Belgian chocolate cinnamon crunch.Just remember to save room for the cranberry flapjack, crumbly shortbread and the rich, brandy Christmas pudding. All presented in a reusable seagrass & wooden basket.
Full hamper contents:
- Luis Felipe Edwards Lot 18 Merlot, Rapel Valley, Chile - 75cl Bottle AWARD WINNER
- Alice McPhersons Shortbread 150g
- Cottage Delight Strawberry Extra Jam 40g AWARD WINNER
- Cranberry Burst Flapjack 120g
- Whole Cherry Belgian Chocolates Liqueur Pieces 100g
- Traditional Brandy Christmas Pudding 100g
- Chocolaterie Diane Belgian Choc Cinnamon Crunch 150g
- Dark Chocolate Coated Brazils 150g
- White Chocolate Pieces 80g
- PRESENTED IN AN OVAL HAND MADE SEAGRASS & WOOD BASKET
- BASKET DIMENSIONS - 41 x 28 x 9cm
- ELEGANTLY GIFT WRAPPED WITH LUXURY RIBBON
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I specify a delivery date in December?
Please note that due to the time of year exact delivery dates cannot be guaranteed in December... however we'll always try to deliver as close to your chosen date as possible.
For all deliveries in December please note:
- Deliveries may take place a few days either side of your chosen date in December.
- You'll be emailed your tracking number on the day of dispatch, so you can track your order online.
- All orders placed before our cutoff date are guaranteed* to arrive in time for Christmas!
* Christmas Guarantee: There will be a delivery attempt made to the recipient address in time for Christmas. If this doesn't happen we'll refund your delivery charges - no questions asked.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£11.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
Reviews for DELUXE CHRISTMAS RUBY
I have used Hamper gifts several times with great success, never missed a delivery on time , usually wine or wine hampers, beautifully wrapped and graciously received by my relatives in England. One exception when the wrapping had loosened somehow and contents displaced, within in a couple of days Hamper gifts had replaced the gift and the explaining to arrange it was painless. Great way to give gifts from abroad. Well done, you make me a hero!! Michael Rowe.MichaelCanada
"I just wanted to say thank you – we have been inundated with emails this morning from all of our lovely customers, thanking us for the beautiful hampers and exclaiming how wonderful they are!
Thank you very much!"Sales Team at Hachette Children’s Books19/12/2013
"Thanks for another year of great christmas hampers
Ordered 80 hampers in 2010 for our customers - they went down so well we neededto up the order for 2011 to 100 hampers which was a great success
thanks for the help"D WayPitstop Autofactors