Celebrate the best of British with our beautifully designed British food tower. We've scoured the country to find the best local food, then carefully packed it into attractive blue and silver gift boxes. Sealed with a flourish of red ribbon, this Best of British Food Tower is a great way to celebrate British food at home, or share our best delicacies with friends from abroad.There are some classics in here. Sweet treats include chocolate covered honeycomb, crumbly fudge cubes from Lancashire and caramels made in Scotland. You can also indulge in some beautiful Bramley apple sauce, savour the summer berries jam and enjoy a nice cup of tea.
Tower Height: 42cm
- Cottage Delight Bramley Apple Sauce 200g AWARD WINNER
- Chocolate Coated Honeycomb 100g
- Buchanan's Chocolate Caramels 100g
- The Wooden Spoon Wholegrain Mustard & Spitfire Ale 39g
- The Wooden Spoon Citrus Grapefruit & Lime Marmalade 42g
- Lancashire Crumble Fudge Cubes 140g
- Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Co. Medium Roast Coffee 56g
- Chunky Apricot Flapjack 120g
- Honey Baked Flapjack 120g
- Cranberry Burst Flapjack 120g
- Cottage Delight Strawberry Extra Jam 340g AWARD WINNER
- Triple Chocolate Cookies 100g
- Classic Earl Grey Tea x 10 Envelopes
- Spicy Tomato Chutney 35g
- PRESENTED IN SEVEN BLUE & SILVER GIFT BOXES
- TOWER HEIGHT: 42cm
- GIFT WRAPPED BY HAND WITH RED, SILVER & BLUE RIBBON
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I choose a delivery date?
Yes you can choose your preferred delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control. Deliveries are made between 8.00am and 5.30pm, Mon-Fri. Deliveries to Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Ireland (Northern & Republic) and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£11.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
Reviews for GREAT BRITISH TOWER
"What a wonderful gift! I ordered the Best of British Hamper Tower for my Dad's 65th birthday - he was over the moon with all the quality goodies. I will be ordering from Hampergifts again."FayLondon - 28/5/14
"My parents were delighted with the hamper that we sent them! I certainly won't be using any other hamper services going forward. Great service."Becky11/6/14