This impressive Scotch whisky hamper
is overflowing with a winning combination of sweet and savoury snacks. Tomintoul
is a gentle 10 year old from Speyside with notes of vanilla fudge, acacia honey and toffee. The smart gift box has a delicious array of contents - on the savoury side enjoy the trio of award-winning snacks; the lightly salted crisps, dry roasted and salted peanuts and delicious smoked almonds. You'll also find award-winning Olives along with some moreish mini-breadsticks. For something sweeter nibble on the Belgian truffles, share out the gourmet raisin & hazelnut biscuits or cut a slice of rich fruit cake. Order today and we'll deliver this direct to a friend or loved one's door - beautifully presented in a hand-made basket, along with your personalised message.
- Tomintoul 10 Year Old 35cl
- Olives et al Richly Dark Kalamata Olives with Herbes de Provence 150g AWARD WINNER
- Dry Roasted Salted Peanuts 100g
- Rich Fruit Cake 150g
- I Love Snacks Smoked Almonds 25g AWARD WINNER
- Hand Made Olive & Sesame Savoury Bites 100g
- Brown Bag Crisps Lightly Salted AWARD WINNER
- Duc d'O Milk Belgian Chocolate Flaked Truffles 100g
- Elizabeth Shaw Raisin & Hazelnut Biscuits 140g
- PRESENTED IN A WICKER BASKET
- Dimensions: 38 x 30 x 10cm
- Arrives with your personalised gift message
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with DPD. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for details.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||Next Day (if applicable)||£7.50 inc VAT |
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||Named Day (Mon-Fri)||£7.50 inc VAT |
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||Named Day (Saturday)||£7.50 inc VAT |
| United Kingdom (Highlands & Islands):||1-2 Days from selected date||£7.50 inc VAT |
| UK - Northern Ireland: ||1-2 Days from selected date||£12.00 inc VAT |
Can I choose a delivery date?
Yes you can choose a delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control. Please note that deliveries to parts of Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Northern Ireland and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes you can delivery to multiple addresses and checkout all in one transaction.
Can you deliver any quicker than the calendar date shown?
Next day delivery is usually possible if you contact us before midday.
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday/Saturday. It is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries however you will be emailed a 1hr delivery window on the day of delivery.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within mainland UK and Northern Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
Read more about delivery here ››
- The personal touch: As a small family-run business - with over 17 years experience - we truly care about every customer and we're always here to help you straightaway.
- 1000s of happy customers: We've got countless 5-star reviews, so you can trust your Hampergifts experience will be a great one too.
- Beautiful presentation: Every single hamper is carefully assembled and gift-wrapped by hand, so it's guaranteed to delight and impress.
- Award-winning contents: Instead of disappointing supermarket products, our gift hampers are filled with only the best artisan food and drink, including many Great Taste Award winners.
- Fast & worry-free UK delivery: Our reputable and trackable courier service will make sure your hamper arrives bang on time and in tip-top condition.
- Not just for friends & family: Our corporate hampers are the perfect way to reward your staff or clients, with bespoke options and discounts available for bulk orders.
- Order worldwide: No matter where you live, it's simple to send a hamper anywhere in the UK via our website