Standing at a whopping 73cm, the Festive Eye Full Tower is by far the tallest tower we create. Containing 24 premium items - including 11 award winning treats - and presented in sleek black gift boxes, this is an ideal corporate or personal Christmas gift. It arrives jam-packed with all manner of festive indulgences - from pickle, pâté, crackers and nuts to Christmas pudding, chocolate, fudge & award winning popcorn. And like all our towers it arrives beautifully gift-wrapped with ribbon, ready to present to the lucky recipient. Perfect for sharing at home or in an office
Tower Height: 73cm
- Borders Lemon Drizzle Melts 150g AWARD WINNER
- Market Town Traditional Brandy Christmas Pudding 100g
- Cottage Delight Strawberry Extra Jam 300g AWARD WINNER
- Grandma Wilds Butterscotch Cookies 150g AWARD WINNER
- Joe & Sephs Double Salted Caramel 35g AWARD WINNER
- The Wooden Spoon Wholegrain Citrus Grapefruit & Lime Marmalade 42g
- Honey Baked Flapjack 120g
- Olive & Sesame Savoury Mini Breadsticks 100g
- Pineapple & Papaya in Vanilla Syrup 200ml
- Cottage Delight Farmhouse Pâté 90g
- Olives Et Al Kiln Roasted Harissa Nuts 60g AWARD WINNER
- The Wooden Spoon Acacia Honey 42g
- Captain Tiptoes Dry Roasted Peanuts 51g
- Baronie Belgian Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Praline Pieces 100g
- Dark Chocolate Coated Brazils 150g
- Buttermilk Caramel & Sea Salt Crumbly Fudge 150g AWARD WINNER
- Cottage Delight The Cheese Maker's Pickle 115g AWARD WINNER
- The Wooden Spoon Plum, Pear & Apple Jam 113g AWARD WINNER
- Rich Fruit Cake 150g
- Buchanan's Chocolate Russian Caramels 100g AWARD WINNER
- Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Co. Medium Roast Coffee 56g
- Perthshire Oatcakes Thin & Crispy Oatcakes 150g AWARD WINNER
- Belgian Milk Chocolate Caramel Pralines 100g
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa 100g AWARD WINNER
- TOWER HEIGHT: 73cm
- PRESENTED IN FIVE BLACK & SILVER HEXAGONAL GIFT BOXES
- GIFT WRAPPED WITH RIBBON
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I specify a delivery date?
Please note that due to the time of year exact delivery dates cannot be guaranteed in December. However we'll always try to deliver as close to your chosen date as possible.
For all deliveries in December please note:
- Deliveries may take place a few days either side of your chosen date.
- You'll be emailed your tracking number on the day of dispatch, so you can track your order online.
- All orders placed before our cutoff date are guaranteed* to arrive in time for Christmas!
* Christmas Guarantee: There will be a delivery attempt made to the recipient address in time for Christmas. If this doesn't happen we'll refund your delivery charges - no questions asked.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes you can delivery to multiple addresses and checkout all in one transaction.
Can you deliver any quicker than the calendar date shown?
Next day delivery is usually possible if you contact us before midday.
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£14.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
- The personal touch: As a small family-run business - with 15 years experience - we truly care about every customer and we're always here to help you straightaway.
- 1000s of happy customers: We've got countless 5-star reviews, so you can trust your Hampergifts experience will be a great one too.
- Beautiful presentation: Every single hamper is carefully assembled and gift-wrapped by hand, so it's guaranteed to delight and impress.
- Award-winning contents: Instead of disappointing supermarket products, our gift hampers are filled with only the best artisan food and drink, including many Great Taste Award winners.
- Fast & worry-free UK delivery: Our reputable and trackable courier service will make sure your hamper arrives bang on time and in tip-top condition.
- Not just for friends & family: Our corporate hampers are the perfect way to reward your staff or clients, with bespoke options and discounts available for bulk orders.
- Order worldwide: No matter where you live, it's simple to send a hamper anywhere in the UK via our website