This classic wicker basket is choc full of the very richest Christmas treats, treasures and nibbles. Try the smooth smoked salmon pâté with the rosemary savoury biscuits for an ideal starter. The award-winning Spanish Sauvignon makes a great accompaniment to the moist, traditional brandy Christmas pudding. And the Belgian chocolate caramels are perfect for an after-dinner extravagance. And whoever you choose to receive this beautiful gift can finish off by sampling the medal-winning Bramley apple sauce, twin pots of mustard and marmalade and gourmet Belgian truffles - if they have any room left!
Full hamper contents:
- Casa Albali Verdejo-Sauvignon Blanc, Valdepeñas, Spain 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Cottage Delight Smoked Salmon Pate 90g
- The Wooden Spoon Wholegrain Mustard & Spitfire Ale 39g
- Chocolaterie Diane Belgian Milk Chocolate Truffles 50g
- Cottage Delight Bramley Apple Sauce 200g AWARD WINNER
- Belgian Chocolate Caramel Pieces 50g
- Edinburgh Preserves Rosemary Savoury Biscuits 150g
- Traditional Brandy Christmas Pudding 120g
- The Wooden Spoon Citrus Grapefruit & Lime Marmalade 42g
- Baronie Whole Cherry Chocolates Liqueur Pieces 75g
- PRESENTED IN A LIDDED WICKER BASKET WITH LEATHER STRAPS
- BASKET DIMENSIONS (LxWxH) = 35cmx24cmx12cm
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I specify a delivery date in December?
Please note that due to the time of year exact delivery dates cannot be guaranteed in December... however we'll always try to deliver as close to your chosen date as possible.
For all deliveries in December please note:
- Deliveries may take place a few days either side of your chosen date in December.
- You'll be emailed your tracking number on the day of dispatch, so you can track your order online.
- All orders placed before our cutoff date are guaranteed* to arrive in time for Christmas!
* Christmas Guarantee: There will be a delivery attempt made to the recipient address in time for Christmas. If this doesn't happen we'll refund your delivery charges - no questions asked.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home?
If no one is home, the carrier will attempt to deliver to a neighbour. If this isnt possible they will try again the next working day. A calling card will be left in both cases. You will also be sent a tracking email so you can track your order online.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£14.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£12.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
Reviews for CHRISTMAS TREASURES
"I would just like to say a huge thank you for your fabulous and prompt service. I ordered the Christmas treasures hamper for my parents and they were both over the moon when they received the elegantly and thoughtfully wrapped wicker basket Your attention to detail with the personalised message actually made my mum cry
Myself and my children dont get to see my parents too often as we live hundreds is miles apart but your hamper was a wonderful way to let them know we are thinking of them this Christmas so to all at hamper gifts thank you and a very merry Christmas"K StayUK
"Just to say that I am very pleased with the above order which arrived on the specified day. The hampers were well packed with an adequate outer packing box. The goods were as advertised and the gift message was accurate and supplied on a decent looking card. Your website was very easy to navigate and placing the order was impressively methodical with nothing left to chance. It is such a pleasure to deal with a company with first class attention to detail. It gives one the confidence to come back again. With many thanks and the season’s greetings. Wishing you a prosperous & Happy New Year"J. England, Wiltshire, UK13/12/12