Pop open the Grenache-Merlot, cut a slice from the brandy Christmas pudding and sit back and relax by a yuletide fire. This attractive red basket also contains award-winning gourmet popcorn (an exciting mix of Cranberry, Orange, Lime, Vodka & Triple Sec), Belgian Cherry Liqueurs, Chocolate & Raspberry Cookies, Honey flapjack and Peruvian hazelnut & raisin chocolate. All arriving beautifully hand tied with ribbon and your personal gift message, our Fireside Treats hamper is the perfect Christmas gift for friends, staff or clients.
- Crusan Grenache-Merlot, Pays d’Oc, France 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Traditional Brandy Christmas Pudding 100g
- Joe & Seph's Popcorn: Caramel, Cranberry, Orange, Lime, 5% Vodka & Triple Sec 32g AWARD WINNER
- Willie's Cacao Peruvian Chocolate & Hazelnut Raisin Bar 50g
- Honey Flapjack 120g
- Elizabeth Shaw Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Cookies 150g
- Belgian Whole Cherry Belgian Chocolates Liqueur Pieces 100g
- PRESENTED IN A REUSABLE RED STRIPED BASKET
- HAND-TIED WITH FESTIVE RED RIBBON
- BASKET DIMENSIONS: 30 x 22 x 8cm (L x W x H)
Can I specify a delivery date?
Please note that due to the time of year exact delivery dates cannot be guaranteed in December. However we'll always try to deliver as close to your chosen date as possible.
For all deliveries in December please note:
- Deliveries may take place a few days either side of your chosen date.
- You'll be emailed your tracking number on the day of dispatch, so you can track your order online.
- All orders placed before our cutoff date are guaranteed* to arrive in time for Christmas!
* Christmas Guarantee: There will be a delivery attempt made to the recipient address in time for Christmas. If this doesn't happen we'll refund your delivery charges - no questions asked.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes you can delivery to multiple addresses and checkout all in one transaction.
Can you deliver any quicker than the calendar date shown?
Next day delivery is usually possible if you contact us before midday.
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£14.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
- The personal touch: As a small family-run business - with 15 years experience - we truly care about every customer and we're always here to help you straightaway.
- 1000s of happy customers: We've got countless 5-star reviews, so you can trust your Hampergifts experience will be a great one too.
- Beautiful presentation: Every single hamper is carefully assembled and gift-wrapped by hand, so it's guaranteed to delight and impress.
- Award-winning contents: Instead of disappointing supermarket products, our gift hampers are filled with only the best artisan food and drink, including many Great Taste Award winners.
- Fast & worry-free UK delivery: Our reputable and trackable courier service will make sure your hamper arrives bang on time and in tip-top condition.
- Not just for friends & family: Our corporate hampers are the perfect way to reward your staff or clients, with bespoke options and discounts available for bulk orders.
- Order worldwide: No matter where you live, it's simple to send a hamper anywhere in the UK via our website