The new arrival will be receiving a fair amount of gifts but this huge wicker basket will stand out from the rest. It contains everything a newborn needs, along with some premium luxuries it's just nice to have! The large 25cm soft and cuddly bear - with "My First Teddy" embroidered on its paw - can be treasured for a lifetime. The velour lamb comforter will be a favourite at bedtime as will the incredibly soft large bamboo swaddle. No newborn hamper would be complete without a slew of other handy everyday accessories including a hooded bath towel, bandana bib, brush & comb set, cotton bodysuit , muslin square, cotton socks and an infant hat. You'll also find essential baby wipes - containing no chemicals, just 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract - perfect for the newborns sensitive skin.And come bathtime the award-winning and certified organic shampoo & bodywash will be just the thing to give the little one his bath.The large basket with handle will make a beautiful keepsake or storage basket afterwards. And with everything in neutral colours this is the ideal gift to celebrate the birth of a baby boy or girl - arriving to their door hand-tied with ribbon along with your personal message of congratulations.
Basket Size: 46 x 32 x 32cm (L x W x H)
- Keel Toys Supersoft My First Teddy 25cm
- Large Bamboo Swaddle - Made from 100% Super Soft Viscose Bamboo, 120cm x 120cm
- White Hooded Towel - 100% Cotton
- Beaming Baby Organic Shampoo & Bodywash 250ml AWARD WINNER
- Baby Lamb Plush Comforter, 30 x 30cm - White
- Bandana Bib - White
- Brush and Comb Set - White
- Cotton Bodysuit
- Newborn Socks - White
- 100% Cotton Muslin Square 70 x 70cm - White
- Water Wipes - Baby Wipes Made from 99.9% Water (60 Wipes)
- Newborn Infants Hat - White
- PRESENTED IN A WHITE COTTON-LINED WICKER BASKET WITH HANDLE
- BASKET DIMENSIONS - 46 x 32 x 32cm (L x W x H)
- GIFT WRAPPED WITH RIBBON BY HAND
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I choose a delivery date?
Yes you can choose a delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control. Please note that deliveries to parts of Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Ireland (Northern & Republic) and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes you can delivery to multiple addresses and checkout all in one transaction.
Can you deliver any quicker than the calendar date shown?
Next day delivery is usually possible if you contact us before midday.
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£14.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
- The personal touch: As a small family-run business - with 15 years experience - we truly care about every customer and we're always here to help you straightaway.
- 1000s of happy customers: We've got countless 5-star reviews, so you can trust your Hampergifts experience will be a great one too.
- Beautiful presentation: Every single hamper is carefully assembled and gift-wrapped by hand, so it's guaranteed to delight and impress.
- Award-winning contents: Instead of disappointing supermarket products, our gift hampers are filled with only the best artisan food and drink, including many Great Taste Award winners.
- Fast & worry-free UK delivery: Our reputable and trackable courier service will make sure your hamper arrives bang on time and in tip-top condition.
- Not just for friends & family: Our corporate hampers are the perfect way to reward your staff or clients, with bespoke options and discounts available for bulk orders.
- Order worldwide: No matter where you live, it's simple to send a hamper anywhere in the UK via our website