Pack up everything you need for a proper family picnic with this beautiful wicker picnic basket. The classy, timeless design looks great, but it's what's on the inside that really matters. Complete with plates, cups and cutlery for four people, this hamper brings a touch of luxury to al-fresco dining. What's more, we've included all the food you need! Enjoy pâté, crackers, olives, award-winning pickle, fruits in syrup and stuffed vine leaves, crack open the stunning, medal-winning Rosé wine - or have an afternoon snack of Belgian chocolates, gourmet cookies and classic English Earl Grey tea.
- Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence, Château de Beaulieu, France, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Cornish Orchards Elderflower Pressé 250ml AWARD WINNER
- Odysea Stuffed Vine Leaves 340g
- Willies Cacao Milk Chocolate with Sea Salt Flakes 50g
- Cottage Delight Farmhouse Pâté 90g
- Olives Et Al Basil & Garlic Olives 100g AWARD WINNER
- Cottage Delight Poachers Pickle 310g AWARD WINNER
- Sicilian Lemon Butter Cookies 100g
- Apple & Apricots in Violet Syrup 200g
- New English Teas Classic Earl Grey Tea x 10 Envelopes
- Cranberry Burst Flapjack 120gg
- Duc d'O Milk Chocolate Flaked Truffles 100g
- Perthshire Cocktail Oatcakes 150g AWARD WINNER
- Presented in a fully fitted 4-person wicker hamper with cotton lining (Please note: the lining pattern may be different from the image, subject to availability)
- BASKET DIMENSIONS: 46 x 30 x 20cm
- CUTLERY CONTENTS: 4 x Forks, Knives, Spoons, Plates & Cups
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I choose a delivery date?
YES - you can choose a delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control.
NOTE:- Deliveries to parts of Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Ireland (Northern & Republic) and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
YES - you can delivery to multiple addresses all in one order.
Can you deliver any quicker?
MAYBE - next day delivery may be possible.
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£11.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››