A beautifully crisp sparkling wine from France, a delectable selection of chocolates... and an adorable teddy bear - what better way to surprise someone special. This sturdy, re-usable whitewash wicker basket is packed with sweet temptations including award winning caramel popcorn, cinnamon truffles, Peruvian hazelnut chocolate, sweet cranberry flapjack, honey biscuits and many more tasty treasures.
Full hamper contents:
- Baron d'Arignac Brut, France - 75cl
- Chocolaterie Diane Cinnamon Crunch 150g
- Hand Made Honey & Sesame Biscuits 100g
- Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Cornet Truffles 50g
- Cranberry Burst Flapjack 120g
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Cookies 100g
- Joe & Sephs - Cosmopolitan Popcorn: Caramel, Cranberry, Orange, Lime, 5% Vodka & Triple Sec 32g AWARD WINNER
- Whole Cherry Chocolates Liqueur Pieces 100g
- Walkers Milk, White & Dark Classics 120g
- White Chocolate Drops 80g
- Willie's Cacao Peruvian Hazelnut Raisin Chocoolate 50g
- PRESENTED IN A HAND MADE WICKER BASKET
- BASKET SIZE: 38 x 30 x 12cm
- GIFT WRAPPED WITH RIBBON BY HAND
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
- FREE 'HAMPERGIFTS' BABY TEDDY BEAR
Can I choose a delivery date?
Yes you can choose your preferred delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control. Deliveries are made between 8.00am and 5.30pm, Mon-Fri. Deliveries to Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Ireland (Northern & Republic) and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£14.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£12.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
Reviews for SPARKLING SURPRISE
My friend who received it said it was fabulousMicheleUK
Chosen hamper was a mother’s day gift. Sparkling Surprise was beautifully presented, as advertised. Delivery was on time and tracking correspondence made delivery convenient. The goodies in the hamper is of good quality and the sparkling wine enjoyable. My mother was thrilled with the variety and the teddy bear made it a personal touch that left tears of joy. A thank you for making Mother’s Day special for my mum as she lives 200 miles from me and I don’t get to see her often.HelenUK
As we are in New Zealand it is really important to us that gifts to our family in the UK arrive on time. You have done this for us on more than one occasion and we are more than happy. We are also very happy with the quality of the gifts so thank you very much.Pam and Brian BurgessNew Zealand
Good Morning Hamper Gifts,Just to let you know we were delighted to see our daughter Kathrine Hall receive her “Sparkling Surprise” hamper on skype delivered by ParcelForce at about 9:15 this morning. Lewis her 20 month old son helped his Mum open the box and loved the Teddy Bear and above all the red packing bubbles.
Well done Hamper Gifts from a very satisfied client , will use you next time for the next occasion.Rosie and Bard LuckieVictoria, Australia