A magnificent gift combining decadence and indulgence, this is one of our best selling luxury hampers. The trio of drinks are all excellent award-winning treats. They include a ripe, elegant Champagne; a soft, juicy Spanish Red; and a double gold medal blended Scotch Whisky. The deep basket is absolutely filled to the brim with fine foods and features no less than 6 gold medal winners. Discover wild boar pâté, gourmet nuts, Belgian chocolates, English chutney, fresh ground coffee, crackers, cookies and a vast array of other delicacies. Arriving hand-tied with ribbon in a beautiful whitewash wicker basket this is truly a gift to remember.
- Louis Dornier et Fils Brut NV 75cl, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Te Bheag Unchilfiltered Connoisseurs Blended Scotch Whisky 70cl AWARD WINNER
- Torres Mas Rabell Tinto Catalunya, Spain, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Olives Et Al Kiln Roasted Harissa Nuts tumbled with Spices 60g AWARD WINNER
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa 100g AWARD WINNER
- Sicilian Lemon Butter Cookies in Hessian Bag 100g
- Borders Dark Chocolate Ginger Biscuits 150g AWARD WINNER
- Fruit Cake 150g
- Edinburgh Preserves Wild Boar Pâté 180g
- Cottage Delight Spicy Mango & Ginger Chutney 115g AWARD WINNER
- Peters Yard Fig & Spelt Sourdough Crackers 100g AWARD WINNER
- Dry Roasted & Salted Peanuts 140g
- Baronie White & Milk Chocolate Sticks with Mocha Coffee Filling 75g
- The Wooden Spoon Plum, Pear & Apple Jam 113g AWARD WINNER
- Duc d'O Chocolate Flaked Truffles 100g
- Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Co. Fresh Ground Breakfast Coffee 56g
- Buchanan's Chocolate Caramels 100g
- PRESENTED IN A HAND MADE WHITEWASH WICKER BASKET
- BASKET SIZE: 43 x 34 x 16cm
- FREE GIFT WRAPPING WITH RIBBON
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I choose a delivery date?
Yes you can choose a delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control. Please note that deliveries to parts of Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Northern Ireland and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes you can delivery to multiple addresses and checkout all in one transaction.
Can you deliver any quicker than the calendar date shown?
Next day delivery is usually possible if you contact us before midday.
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday/Saturday. It is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries however you will be emailed a 1hr delivery window on the day of delivery.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within mainland UK and Northern Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£12.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
- The personal touch: As a small family-run business - with 15 years experience - we truly care about every customer and we're always here to help you straightaway.
- 1000s of happy customers: We've got countless 5-star reviews, so you can trust your Hampergifts experience will be a great one too.
- Beautiful presentation: Every single hamper is carefully assembled and gift-wrapped by hand, so it's guaranteed to delight and impress.
- Award-winning contents: Instead of disappointing supermarket products, our gift hampers are filled with only the best artisan food and drink, including many Great Taste Award winners.
- Fast & worry-free UK delivery: Our reputable and trackable courier service will make sure your hamper arrives bang on time and in tip-top condition.
- Not just for friends & family: Our corporate hampers are the perfect way to reward your staff or clients, with bespoke options and discounts available for bulk orders.
- Order worldwide: No matter where you live, it's simple to send a hamper anywhere in the UK via our website