This huge rope-handled trunk is filled to bursting with 39 gourmet food & drink items. Featuring a stunning Champagne from Pol Roger, a special ruby reserve port and four bottles of connoisseur quality, award-winning fine wines to savour. The premium foods include 4 medal-winning cheeses, a duo of pâtés, Belgian chocolates, fruits in syrup, nuts, honey, crackers, chutney, gourmet biscuits and a dozen other delightful treats. This hamper sets the standard for opulence and will leave a lasting impression on whoever receives it.
Perishables: Blue Stilton & 3 x Waxed Cheese Truckles
Please note: The Stilton will have a max. shelf life of 3 weeks from delivery date (and min.7 days from delivery date).
- Pol Roger Brut Réserve Champagne NV 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Ramos Pinto Collector Ruby Reserve Port 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Shingleback The Davey Estate Shiraz, McLaren Vale, Australia 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Villa Maria Clifford Bay Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Sancerre La Grande Chatelaine de Joseph Mellot, France, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Errázuriz Syrah Max Reserva, Aconcagua Valley, Chile 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Lindt Lindor Swiss Luxury Selection 145g
- Olives Et Al Harissa Nuts tumbled with Spices 60g AWARD WINNER
- Green Thunder Creamy Mature Cheddar with Garlic & Garden Herbs 200g AWARD WINNER
- Snowdonia Smoked Beechwood Cheese 200g AWARD WINNER
- Snowdonia Red Leicester with Chillies & Crushed Pepper Waxed Truckle 200g AWARD WINNER
- Cropwell Bishop Finest Blue Stilton Wedge 150g AWARD WINNER
- Edinburgh Preserves Wild Boar Pâté 180g
- Cottage Delight Farmhouse Pâté 50g
- Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Co. Heather Tea Caddy 125g
- Pineapple & Papaya in Vanilla Syrup 200ml
- Cairnsmhor Crushed Black Pepper Crackers 150g AWARD WINNER
- Belgian Chocolate Mocha Coffee Sticks 75g
- Belgian Dark Chocolate Mint Sticks with Pure Peppermint Filling 75g
- Belgian Milk Chocolate Crispy Sticks 75g
- Borders Lemon Drizzle Melts 150g AWARD WINNER
- Buttermilk Caramel & Sea Salt Crumbly Fudge 150g AWARD WINNER
- Olives Et Al Cumin & Coriander Olives 150g AWARD WINNER
- Wooden Spoon Plum, Pear & Apple Jam 113g AWARD WINNER
- Chocolaterie Diane Belgian White Chocolates Pralines 150g
- Cottage Delight Spicy Mango and Ginger Chutney 340g AWARD WINNER
- Cottage Delight Clear Honey 340g AWARD WINNER
- Perthshire Oatcakes Cocktail Oatcakes 150g AWARD WINNER
- Large Fruit Cake 500g
- Sicilian Lemon Butter Cookies 100g
- Joe & Sephs Double Salted Caramel 80g AWARD WINNER
- Melting Pot Cranberry & White Chocolate Fudge 95g AWARD WINNER
- Dark Chocolate Brazils 150g
- Assorted Sugared Almonds 110g
- Tomato & Sesame Savoury Bites 100g
- New English Teas Green Camomile Tea x 10 Envelopes
- Fresh Ground Coffee 50g
- PRESENTED IN A LIDDED WICKER HAMPER WITH LEATHER STRAPS & ROPE HANDLES
- HAMPER SIZE: 62 x 40 x 29cm
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I choose a delivery date?
YES - you can choose a delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control.
NOTE:- Deliveries to parts of Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Ireland (Northern & Republic) and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
YES - you can delivery to multiple addresses all in one order.
Can you deliver any quicker?
MAYBE - next day delivery may be possible.
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£11.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››