If you're looking for a hamper where every item oozes quality, then this is the one for you. Starring a pair of stunning, medal winning wines to savour; the lucky recipient will love the smooth blended Shiraz-Cabernet from South Africa. Or if they prefer a crisp white wine then pour a glass of the fruity Sauvignon from Chilean master producers Errázuriz. Delve deeper to discover a multitude of award-winning goodies from English cider chutney and salted caramel popcorn to and savoury oatcakes and crumbly caramel fudge. And it wouldn't be complete without a selection of mouth watering Belgian & Swiss chocolates. The Sapphire arrives beautifully presented in a reusable white wicker basket, hand tied with a flourish of ribbon.
- Flagstone Longitude Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon Malbec, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Errazuriz Sauvignon Blanc Casablanca Valley, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Large Family Size Rich Fruit Cake 500g
- Joe & Sephs - Double Salted Caramel Popcorn 80g AWARD WINNER
- Perthshire Oatcakes Cocktail Oatcakes 150g AWARD WINNER
- Belgian Chocolate Vanilla Crisp Pieces 100g
- Buttermilk Caramel & Sea Salt Crumbly Fudge 150g AWARD WINNER
- Cottage Delight Old English Chutney with Cider 105g AWARD WINNER
- Olive & Sesame Savoury Mini Breadsticks 100g
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa 100g AWARD WINNER
- Walkers Dessert Chocolate Collection 120g
- PRESENTED IN A HAND MADE WICKER BASKET WITH WHITEWASH EFFECT
- BASKET DIMENSIONS: 38 x 30 x 12cm
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I choose a delivery date?
Yes you can choose your preferred delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control. Deliveries are made between 8.00am and 5.30pm, Mon-Fri. Deliveries to Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Ireland (Northern & Republic) and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£11.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
Reviews for THE SAPPHIRE
You delivered when you said you would and to a complex of London appartments which might have been a challenge as the recipients were at work. Thank you!JennyUK