If you're looking for a hamper where every item oozes quality
, then this is the one for you. Starring a pair of stunning, medal winning wines to savour; the lucky recipient will love the smooth blended Shiraz-Cabernet from South Africa. Or if they prefer a crisp white wine then pour a glass of the fruity Sauvignon from Chilean master producers Errázuriz
. Delve deeper to discover a multitude of award-winning goodies from English Cider Chutney and Salted Caramel Popcorn to Sourdough Flatbreads and Crumbly Caramel Fudge. And it wouldn't be complete without a selection of mouth watering Belgian & Swiss chocolates. The Sapphire
arrives beautifully presented in a reusable white wicker basket, hand tied with a flourish of ribbon.
- Flagstone Longitude Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon Malbec, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Errazuriz Sauvignon Blanc Casablanca Valley, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Large Family Size Rich Fruit Cake 500g
- Joe & Sephs - Double Salted Caramel Popcorn 35g AWARD WINNER
- Peters Yard Sea Salt Sourdough Flatbreads 115g AWARD WINNER
- Belgian Chocolate Vanilla Crisp Pieces 100g
- Buttermilk Caramel & Sea Salt Crumbly Fudge 150g AWARD WINNER
- Cottage Delight Spicy Mango and Ginger Chutney 115g AWARD WINNER
- Olive & Sesame Savoury Mini Breadsticks 100g
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa 100g AWARD WINNER
- Walkers Dessert Chocolate Collection 120g
- PRESENTED IN A HAND MADE WICKER BASKET WITH WHITEWASH EFFECT
- BASKET DIMENSIONS: 38 x 30 x 12cm
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I choose a delivery date?
Yes you can choose a delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control. Please note that deliveries to parts of Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Northern Ireland and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes you can delivery to multiple addresses and checkout all in one transaction.
Can you deliver any quicker than the calendar date shown?
Next day delivery is usually possible if you contact us before midday.
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday/Saturday. It is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries however you will be emailed a 1hr delivery window on the day of delivery.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within mainland UK and Northern Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£12.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
- The personal touch: As a small family-run business - with 15 years experience - we truly care about every customer and we're always here to help you straightaway.
- 1000s of happy customers: We've got countless 5-star reviews, so you can trust your Hampergifts experience will be a great one too.
- Beautiful presentation: Every single hamper is carefully assembled and gift-wrapped by hand, so it's guaranteed to delight and impress.
- Award-winning contents: Instead of disappointing supermarket products, our gift hampers are filled with only the best artisan food and drink, including many Great Taste Award winners.
- Fast & worry-free UK delivery: Our reputable and trackable courier service will make sure your hamper arrives bang on time and in tip-top condition.
- Not just for friends & family: Our corporate hampers are the perfect way to reward your staff or clients, with bespoke options and discounts available for bulk orders.
- Order worldwide: No matter where you live, it's simple to send a hamper anywhere in the UK via our website