A trio of fine wines star in this enormous Christmas hamper, beautifully presented in a deep, re-usable wicker basket with ribbon. You'll love the oak matured Tempranillo, the zippy South African chenin blanc and the soft & creamy sparkling wine from the South of France - after all it wouldn't be Christmas without a bit of fizz. The beautifully deep, gift-wrapped basket also boasts a fine mix of sweet and savoury treasures including award-winning jam, sourdough crackers, fresh ground coffee, Belgian chocolates, cumin-infused olives, medal-winning smoked almonds and hazelnut biscuits - to name just a few. This is a truly impressive gift - personal or corporate - and perfect for kicking off the festive season in style.
- Torres Coronas Tempranillo Catalunya, Spain, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Baron d’Arignac Brut Sparkling, France - 75cl
- Cullinan View Chenin Blanc, South Africa, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Cottage Delight Classic Damson Jam with Stones 340g AWARD WINNER
- Traditional Brandy Christmas Pudding 100g
- Peters Yard Fig & Spelt Sourdough Crackers 100g AWARD WINNER
- Walkers Milk Chocolate Turkish Delights 110g
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa 100g AWARD WINNER
- I Love Snacks Smoked Almonds 25g AWARD WINNER
- Elizabeth Shaw Raisin & Hazelnut Biscuits 140g
- Duc d'O Belgian Chocolate Flaked Truffles 100g
- Olives Et Al Cumin & Coriander Olives 100g AWARD WINNER
- Alice McPhersons Butter Shortbread 150g
- Dark Chocolate Coated Brazils 150g
- Edinburgh Tea & Coffee Co. Fresh Ground Breakfast Coffee 56g
- Buchanan's Chocolate Eclairs 100g
- PRESENTED IN A HAND MADE WHITEWASH WICKER BASKET
- BASKET SIZE: 43 x 34 x 16cm
- FREE GIFT WRAPPING WITH RIBBON
Can I specify a delivery date?
Please note that due to the time of year exact delivery dates cannot be guaranteed in December. However we'll always try to deliver as close to your chosen date as possible.
For all deliveries in December please note:
- Deliveries may take place a few days either side of your chosen date.
- You'll be emailed your tracking number on the day of dispatch, so you can track your order online.
- All orders placed before our cutoff date are guaranteed* to arrive in time for Christmas!
* Christmas Guarantee: There will be a delivery attempt made to the recipient address in time for Christmas. If this doesn't happen we'll refund your delivery charges - no questions asked.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes you can delivery to multiple addresses and checkout all in one transaction.
Can you deliver any quicker than the calendar date shown?
Next day delivery is usually possible if you contact us before midday.
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday/Saturday. It is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries however you will be emailed a 1hr delivery window on the day of delivery.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within mainland UK and Northern Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£12.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
- The personal touch: As a small family-run business - with 15 years experience - we truly care about every customer and we're always here to help you straightaway.
- 1000s of happy customers: We've got countless 5-star reviews, so you can trust your Hampergifts experience will be a great one too.
- Beautiful presentation: Every single hamper is carefully assembled and gift-wrapped by hand, so it's guaranteed to delight and impress.
- Award-winning contents: Instead of disappointing supermarket products, our gift hampers are filled with only the best artisan food and drink, including many Great Taste Award winners.
- Fast & worry-free UK delivery: Our reputable and trackable courier service will make sure your hamper arrives bang on time and in tip-top condition.
- Not just for friends & family: Our corporate hampers are the perfect way to reward your staff or clients, with bespoke options and discounts available for bulk orders.
- Order worldwide: No matter where you live, it's simple to send a hamper anywhere in the UK via our website