Our compact Cookies, Crisps & Snacks Box
is absolutely crammed with goodies. Containing 13 gourmet items - including 6 Great Taste Award winners - this is an ideal gift for sharing among family or friends. In the biscuit department you'll find three boxes of moreish cookies in a wonderful variety of flavours - Chocolate & Coconut, Rasin & Hazelnut and Lemon Drizzle. Next, share out the twin packs of award winning gourmet popcorn from Joe & Seph's as well as two American style muffins; two packets of award-winning gourmet crisps, as well as flapjacks, dry roasted peanuts, and medal winning smoked almonds. This large snacking gift arrives with your personalised message in a reusable, magnetically sealed gift box.
- Borders Lemon Drizzle Melts 150g AWARD WINNER
- Elizabeth Shaw Raisin & Hazelnut 140g
- Elizabeth Shaw Coconut & Hazelnut Biscuits 140g
- Brown Bag Crisps, Lightly Salted 150g AWARD WINNER
- Brown Bag Crisps, Sea Salt & Vinegar 40g AWARD WINNER
- American Style Blueberry Muffin 120g
- American Style Double Chocolate Muffin 120g
- I Love Snacks Smoked Almonds 25g AWARD WINNER
- Captin Tipties Dry Roasted & Salted Peanuts 100g
- Honey Baked Flapjack 120g
- Cranberry Burst Flapjack 120g
- Joe & Sephs Double Salted Caramel Popcorn 35g AWARD WINNER
- Joe & Sephs Caramel, Black Pepper & Chilli Popcorn (Sweet N' Spicy) 32g AWARD WINNER
- PRESENTED IN A LIDDED GIFT BOX WITH MAGNETIC FASTENING
- Dimensions: 32 x 23 x 13cm
- Arrives with your personalised gift message
Can I choose a delivery date?
Yes you can choose a delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control. Please note that deliveries to parts of Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Northern Ireland and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes you can delivery to multiple addresses and checkout all in one transaction.
Can you deliver any quicker than the calendar date shown?
Next day delivery is usually possible if you contact us before midday.
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are usually made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday/Saturday. It is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries however you will be emailed a 1hr delivery window on the day of delivery.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within mainland UK and Northern Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£12.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
- The personal touch: As a small family-run business - with 15 years experience - we truly care about every customer and we're always here to help you straightaway.
- 1000s of happy customers: We've got countless 5-star reviews, so you can trust your Hampergifts experience will be a great one too.
- Beautiful presentation: Every single hamper is carefully assembled and gift-wrapped by hand, so it's guaranteed to delight and impress.
- Award-winning contents: Instead of disappointing supermarket products, our gift hampers are filled with only the best artisan food and drink, including many Great Taste Award winners.
- Fast & worry-free UK delivery: Our reputable and trackable courier service will make sure your hamper arrives bang on time and in tip-top condition.
- Not just for friends & family: Our corporate hampers are the perfect way to reward your staff or clients, with bespoke options and discounts available for bulk orders.
- Order worldwide: No matter where you live, it's simple to send a hamper anywhere in the UK via our website