This sublime food & drink hamper is overflowing with four bottles of wine - each one an award winning treat - plus a vast selection of sweet and savoury delights. We've carefully chosen 20 of the very highest quality items for this divine food hamper; including Biscuits, Fruit Preserves, Chocolates, Nuts, Cake, Tea and countless other little luxuries.All lovingly packaged in a deep wicker basket, The Grande is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression on your corporate clients, friends and family alike.
- Torres Coronas Tempranillo Catalunya, Spain, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Crusan Grenache-Merlot, Pays d’Oc, France 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Los Romeros Sauvignon Blanc, Chile, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Veramonte Sauvignon Blanc Reserva, Casablanca Valley, Chile, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Chocolaterie Diane White Chocolates Belgian Pralines 150g
- Cottage Delight Three Fruit Marmalade with Scotch Whisky 113g AWARD WINNER
- Edinburgh Preserves Wild Boar Pâté 180g
- Belgian Chocolate Mint Sticks with Pure Peppermint Filling 75g
- Rich Fruit Cake 150g
- Dark Chocolate Brazils 150g
- New English Teas English Afternoon Tea x 10 Envelopes
- The Wooden Spoon Plum, Pear & Apple Jam 113g AWARD WINNER
- White Chocolate & Strawberry Cookies 175g
- Belgian Chocolate Hazelnut Praline Pieces 100g
- Perthshire Oatcakes Chilli Oatcakes 150g
- Odysea Roasted Aubergine Imam 340g AWARD WINNER
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa 100g AWARD WINNER
- Lindt Excellence Orange Intense 100g
- Olives Et Al Bayou Nuts Kiln Roasted with Cajun Spices 60g AWARD WINNER
- Odysea Red Wine Vinegar 250ml
- Alice McPhersons Petticoat Tails Luxury Shortbread 150g
- PRESENTED IN A HAND MADE WICKER BASKET
- BASKET SIZE: 43 x 34 x 16cm
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
- GIFT WRAPPED BY HAND
Can I choose a delivery date?
Yes you can choose your preferred delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control. Deliveries are made between 8.00am and 5.30pm, Mon-Fri. Deliveries to Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Ireland (Northern & Republic) and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£14.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£12.00 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
Reviews for THE GRANDE
Lovely presentation and prompt delivery. My parents were delighted and loved finding all their treats in their hamper.KatyUK
I live in North America and wanted recently to send a gift basket to someone living in Surrey. There's always that element of doubt when ordering overseas. But the Hampergifts website had a great selection and seemed "on the mark"; and delivery to a small village in the country seemed to pose no problem. The gift was delivered exactly on time and the recipients were very pleased with it. It's nice to know that I have a company to go to when I need it again. I was very pleased with the service. Scott, Ottawa, CanadaScottCanada
"I did not see the gift but the person it went to just raved!!!!"RhonaUK
"Arrived on time...beautifully presented. Recipient was thrilled...."HelenUK