This indulgent sparkling wine gift is sure to impress family, friends or clients alike. As its centerpiece, The Topaz boasts a stunning Italian sparkling wine - beautifully presented in a krug style bottle. The soft and fruity Prosecco is perfectly complemented by a spread of luxuries including Sicilian lemon cookies, wholegrain mustard, award winning nuts and olives, chocolate honeycomb, a delicious rich fruit cake and much more. All pressented in a reusable seagrass basket, hand tied with ribbon.
- Maschio Dei Cavalieri Prosecco di Valdobbiadene, Italy 75cl
- Baronie Italian Orange Chocolate Sticks 75g
- Borders Pecan & Maple Syrup Granola Cookies 175g
- Sicilian Lemon Butter Cookies 100g
- Olives Et Al Sunshine Olives with Rosemary & Garlic 100g AWARD WINNER
- Milk Chocolate Coated Honeycomb 150g
- Buchanan's Chocolate Caramels
- Family Size Rich Fruit Cake 500g
- I Love Snacks Smoked Almonds 25g AWARD WINNER
- Edinburgh Preserves Wholegrain Mustard 90g
- Chocolaterie Diane Belgian Milk Chocolate Pralines 75g
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa 100g AWARD WINNER
- The Wooden Spoon Acacia Honey 42g
- Odysea Harissa Spicy Meze Meze 220g AWARD WINNER
- PRESENTED IN A HAND MADE SEAGRASS & WOODEN BASKET
- ELEGANTLY GIFT WRAPPED WITH LUXURY RIBBON
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I choose a delivery date?
Yes you can choose your preferred delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control. Deliveries are made between 8.00am and 5.30pm, Mon-Fri. Deliveries to Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Ireland (Northern & Republic) and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£11.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
Reviews for THE TOPAZ
They made me happy because the hamper was exactly what I required and was presented as described on the website. It was delivered on the day I requestedMichaelUK
Since living in the UK for several years and moving back to the states, I have found that Hamper Gifts have been the prefect gift. It has wonderful presentation and the selections of food and wine have always hit the spot for the receivers. Will use again and again.CarolUSA
"I received the hampers this morning, I have only opened one so far but it is really beautiful, our prize winners will without a doubt be impressed. Many thanks for the prompt service."Julia SheppardSouthminster