This luxurious picnic hamper includes everything you need for a delicious outdoor feast. You'll love the carefully chosen mixture of snacks and treats, and you'll appreciate the cutlery and crockery which is included. It sure beats paper plates! The hamper itself is a sturdy wicker basket with a retro look, concealing a variety of edible delights. If the weather looks good and you need a picnic hamper fast, call us to see if we can arrange next day delivery.
- Perthshire Sweet Oatcakes 150g
- Baronie Belgian White & Milk Chocolate Sticks with Mocha Coffee Filling 75g
- Olives Et Al Beetroot & Thyme Dressing 100ml AWARD WINNER
- Karyatis Red Pepper & Feta Meze 100g
- Cottage Delight Poachers Pickle 310g AWARD WINNER
- The Wooden Spoon Wholegrain Mustard & Spitfire Ale 39g
- Dry Roasted & Salted Peanuts 100g
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Cookies in Hessian Bag 100g
- Chunky Apricot Flapjack 120g
- Cranberry Burst Flapjack 120g
- The Wooden Spoon Goosberry & Sloe Gin Jam 42g AWARD WINNER
- PRESENTED IN A 12 PIECE WICKER PICNIC BASKET
- Dimensions: 39 x 29 x 18cm (Width x Depth x Height)
- CUTLERY CONTENTS: Forks, Knives, Spoons, Plates & Cups (Each x 2) plus 1 x Toothpicks bottle
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I choose a delivery date?
Yes you can choose your preferred delivery date from our calendar during checkout. However please note this is not a guaranteed service and delays can occasionally occur beyond our control. Deliveries are made between 8.00am and 5.30pm, Mon-Fri. Deliveries to Scotland (Highlands & remote areas), Ireland (Northern & Republic) and all UK Islands will take longer to arrive. Please allow an extra 1-2 days.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£11.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
Reviews for PICNIC FEAST FOR TWO
"very pleased with hamper"Thomas28/5/14
"We were really impressed with this lovely hamper. We had it as a prize in our giveaway and it looked fantastic on our exhibition stand. After the show closed we sampled the contents of our display one before ordering another for our winner, and the food was delicious. We were also impressed with the quality of the hamper itself. Well worth the money."RuthCambridge, UK