Always one of our most popular luxury Christmas hampers, this enormous first class gift is overflowing with four bottles of medal-winning wines - plus a huge assortment of sweet & savoury delights. Duck & olive pâté, Turkish delight and Belgian truffles are joined by a long list of Great Taste Award winners including a plum, pear & apple jam, crab pâté with brandy, English cider chutney, savoury crackers, cajun spiced nuts and countless other little luxuries.The Christmas Grande is the perfect choice for clients, colleagues or a lucky friend!
Full hamper contents:
- Torres Coronas Tempranillo Catalunya, Spain, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Kleine Zalze Bush Vines Chenin Blanc, South Africa, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Veramonte Sauvignon Blanc Reserva, Casablanca Valley, Chile, 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Crusan Grenache-Merlot, Pays d’Oc, France 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Baronie Dark Chocolate Mint Sticks with Pure Peppermint Filling 75g
- Chocolaterie Diane Belgian White Chocolates Pralines 150g
- Perthshire Oatcakes Chilli Oatcakes 150g AWARD WINNER
- New English Teas English Afternoon Tea x 10 Envelopes
- Fresh Ground Breakfast Coffee 56g
- Cottage Delight Duck & Olive Pâté 90g
- Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Cornet Truffles 50g
- Olive & Sesame Mini Breadsticks 100g
- White Chocolate & Strawberry Cookies in Hessian Bag 100g
- Sultans Rose & Lemon Flavoured Turkish Delight 325g
- The Wooden Spoon Plum, Pear & Apple Jam 113g AWARD WINNER
- Brandy Christmas Pudding 130g
- Yoghurt Coated Brazils & Cranberries 100g
- Alice McPhersons Petticoat Tails Luxury Shortbread 150g
- Olives Et Al Kiln Roasted Cajun Spiced Chilli Nuts 60g Jar AWARD WINNER
- Baronie Belgian Milk Chocolate Hazelnut Praline Pieces 100g
- Cottage Delight Old English Chutney with Cider 105g AWARD WINNER
- PRESENTED IN A HAND MADE DARK WICKER BASKET WITH GLOSS FINISH
- BASKET SIZE: 43 x 34 x 16cm
- ELEGANTLY GIFT WRAPPED WITH RIBBON
Can I specify a delivery date in December?
Please note that due to the time of year exact delivery dates cannot be guaranteed in December... however we'll always try to deliver as close to your chosen date as possible.
For all deliveries in December please note:
- Deliveries may take place a few days either side of your chosen date in December.
- You'll be emailed your tracking number on the day of dispatch, so you can track your order online.
- All orders placed before our cutoff date are guaranteed* to arrive in time for Christmas!
* Christmas Guarantee: There will be a delivery attempt made to the recipient address in time for Christmas. If this doesn't happen we'll refund your delivery charges - no questions asked.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
YES - you can delivery to multiple addresses all in one order.
Can you deliver any quicker?
MAYBE - next day delivery may be possible.
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£11.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››