Featuring 21 items in total - including 9 award winning treats - this immense gift tower contains something for everyone. Stunningly presented in three beautifully designed, reusable storage boxes with gold trim; The Gilded Christmas Tower will arrive stacked and gift wrapped with ribbon to form one of our trademark towers. Filled with premium and artisan food from the UK and beyond, there are some classic and unusual tastes to discover. Start with the cumin & coriander olives, the caramel & sea salt fudge or the whiskey-infused citrus marmalade.Then delve into the double-salted caramel popcorn, cut the rich fruit cake, or spread the Ardennes pâté on toast. The medal winning Beaujolais will go perfectly with the olive & sesame mini breadsticks. And of course it wouldn't be the festive season without a nice slice of brandy Christmas pudding.
Tower Height: 43cm
- Louis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages Combe aux Jacques 75cl AWARD WINNER
- Baronie Italian Orange Chocolate Sticks 75g
- Olive & Sesame Savoury Mini Breadsticks 100g
- Cottage Delight Scallop & Parsley Pâté 90g
- Alice McPhersons Butter Shortbread 150g
- Olives Et Al Cumin & Coriander Olives 100g AWARD WINNER
- English Breakfast x 10 Envelopes
- Pearls Traditional Brandy Christmas Pudding 100g
- Perthshire Oatcakes Cocktail Oatcakes 150g AWARD WINNER
- Edinburgh Preserves Honey & Whisky Mustard 175g
- Joe & Sephs Double Salted Caramel 80g AWARD WINNER
- Cottage Delight Three Fruit Marmalade with Scotch Whisky 113g AWARD WINNER
- Chocolaterie Diane Milk Chocolate Truffles 150g
- Buchanan's Chocolate Caramels 100g
- Honey Roast Peanuts 130g
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa 100g AWARD WINNER
- Cottage Delight The Cheese Maker's Pickle 115g AWARD WINNER
- Cottage Delight Strawberry Extra Jam 340g AWARD WINNER
- White Chocolate & Strawberry Cookies 100g
- Family Sized Fruit Cake 500g
- Buttermilk Caramel & Sea Salt Crumbly Fudge 150g AWARD WINNER
- TOWER HEIGHT: 43cm
- PRESENTED IN THREE BEAUTIFUL REUSABLE STORAGE BOXES
- GIFT WRAPPED WITH RIBBON
- PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE
Can I specify a delivery date in December?
Please note that due to the time of year exact delivery dates cannot be guaranteed in December... however we'll always try to deliver as close to your chosen date as possible.
For all deliveries in December please note:
- Deliveries may take place a few days either side of your chosen date in December.
- You'll be emailed your tracking number on the day of dispatch, so you can track your order online.
- All orders placed before our cutoff date are guaranteed* to arrive in time for Christmas!
* Christmas Guarantee: There will be a delivery attempt made to the recipient address in time for Christmas. If this doesn't happen we'll refund your delivery charges - no questions asked.
Can I deliver to multiple addresses?
Yes multiple addresses can be selected during checkout. You can also choose different delivery dates and type individual messages for each of your gifts!
What time will my delivery arrive?
Deliveries are made between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately it is not possible to guarantee an exact time for deliveries.
What if the recipient is not home ?
On the morning your gift is dispatched, you will receive a tracking email / SMS from DPD
This email will contain a "SHOW MY OPTIONS" button and clicking on this will display a number of 'in-flight' options including:
- Leave parcel with a neighbour (you can choose "any neighbour" or specify a preferred neighbour if required
- Leave in a safe place (e.g. in porch, behind side gate etc)
- Take the parcel to a local Pickup Shop for collection
- Change delivery date
- You can also upgrade delivery to a Saturday / Sunday service for a small fee.
* On the morning of the delivery you will also receive an email / SMS containing your 1 hr delivery window
Please check your junk / spam folders as these notification emails can sometime get caught there. Emails will come from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org so please do add them to your safe list to ensure they arrive OK.
Where do you deliver?
We only deliver our gifts within the UK and Ireland. Please note that we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands (Guernsey & Jersey), PO Box addresses or BFPO addresses
How much is delivery?
Delivery is charged per parcel as below. Prices are inclusive of VAT and insurance in the unlikely event of damages. All hampers are shipped individually in their own secure postal cartons, using a signed-for service with our carrier. We do not charge extra for our specified day service. If you wish to order 10+ hampers in bulk to one address we can offer a discount so please contact us for a quote.
| United Kingdom (Mainland):||£6.95 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 2 working days|
| Northern Ireland: ||£9.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
| Republic of Ireland:||£11.50 per gift || Quickest Delivery - 3-4 working days|
Read more about delivery here ››
There are currently no reviews for THE GILDED CHRISTMAS TOWER